Mixed veggies coated and tossed in Indo-Chinese sauce.
- 1/2 cup cabbage chopped in medium size cube
- 1/2 cup capsicum chopped in medium size cube
- 1/2 cups medium sixe cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cups carrots chopped in medium thick slices
- 1/2 onions chopped in medium size cube
- 1/2 cup babycorn chopped in thick strips
- Shredded cabbage and spring onions for garnishing
Ah ! What can I say ? An experience I would never forget.
The entire cuisine is a happy blend of American, Mediterranean, Oriental and Indian and is available in both vegetarian and non-vegetarian choices. Their unique ‘live-grill’ – embedded on the table was the center of attraction. I visited for the first time and a grill table seemed to be a very unique and great concept to me.
Char-grilled prawns marinated in a delectable mix of coastal spices and coconut cream.
1. Cleaned tiger prawns (keep tail on) – 250 gms
2. Ginger garlic paste – 10 gms
3. Kashmiri red chilly paste – 20 gms
4. Tamarind pulp – 15 gms
5. Coconut cream – 10 gms
6. Curry leaf – 4 gms
7. Coastal masala (see below) – 5 gms
8. Coconut oil – 10 gms
9. Salt – 4 gms
10. Turmeric powder – 1 gm
This Is one of my Favrauite Vegetarion Barbeque Grilled Dishes Contaning Soft, Juicy chunks of paneer (cottage cheese) together with luscious capsicum, tomatoes and onions marinated in a heavenly Indian spice mix and grilled in a clay oven. Mmmmmm………:-P Read More