Mixed veggies coated and tossed in Indo-Chinese sauce.
- 1/2 cup cabbage chopped in medium size cube
- 1/2 cup capsicum chopped in medium size cube
- 1/2 cups medium sixe cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cups carrots chopped in medium thick slices
- 1/2 onions chopped in medium size cube
- 1/2 cup babycorn chopped in thick strips
- Shredded cabbage and spring onions for garnishing
Eggs cooked with plenty of garlic make a delicious dish.
- Boiled eggs – Peeled 5
- Spring onions – 4
- Garlic cloves – finely chopped 8-10
- Green capsicum – 1 large
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Dried red chillies – 2
- Red chilli paste – 2 tablespoons
- Tomato ketchup – 2 tablespoons
- Soy sauce – 1 teaspoon
- Vinegar – 2 tablespoons
- Black pepper powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Sugar – 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Manchurian masala – 1 tablespoon
- Step 1
Roughly chop green capsicum and spring onions. Make deep vertical gashes on the eggs.
- Step 2
Heat oil in a non-stick wok. Break red chillies and add to the wok. Add garlic and sauté till golden.
- Step 3
Add spring onions and green capsicum and mix. Add red chilli paste, tomato ketchup, soy sauce, vinegar, black pepper powder and sugar and mix.
- Step 4
Add eggs, salt, Manchurian masala and ½ cup water and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Transfer into a serving dish and serve hot.
Bon Appetit !