Black urad dal simmered slowly in a creamy blend of mild spices, butter and cream.
1. Black urad dal – 250 gms
2. Refined oil – 60 mls
3. Chopped garlic – 10 gms
4. Ginger garlic paste – 10 gms
5. Red chilly powder – 10 gms
6. Tomato puree – 210 gms
7. Jeera powder – 1 gm
8. Coriander powder – 1 gm
9. Garam masala – 1 gm
10. Butter – 125 gms
11. Cream – 100 gms
12. Milk – 125 mls
13. Salt – 4 gms
14. Kasuri methi – 2 gms
15. Desi ghee – 5 gms
16. Water – 2000 mls
1. Pressure-cook the back urad dal in water for about 6 whistles. Let it cool.
2. Heat a heavy bottom pan and add the refined oil.
3. After the oil has heated add the chopped garlic and fry till they turn golden brown.
4. Add the ginger garlic paste and sauté for 5 minutes.
5. Add red chilli powder, tomato puree, jeera powder, coriander powder, garam masala and stir for another 5 minutes.
6. Add the boiled urad dal to this mixture and stir for 3 minutes.
7. Add ingredients 10 to 15 and simmer till a thick consistency is achieved.
Serve with a dash of fresh cream.
Bon Appetit !
Ah ! What can I say ? An experience I would never forget.
The entire cuisine is a happy blend of American, Mediterranean, Oriental and Indian and is available in both vegetarian and non-vegetarian choices. Their unique ‘live-grill’ – embedded on the table was the center of attraction. I visited for the first time and a grill table seemed to be a very unique and great concept to me.
Do you know how to cook Changezi Chicken at home? If not, then apply the below methods and let’s find the easy solution to cook changezi chichen at home. Changezi chicken recipes is very easy to cook and it is perfect recipe that you can eat with khamiri roti, lachcha paratha, butter naan, plain naan and rumali roti. Chicken Changezi is one of my best afghani dishes.
Recipe Ingredients :
½ kg Chicken, cut in pieces
Egg boiled (For Gravy)
30 gm Desi Ghee
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
250 gm tomato paste
1 tbsp coriander powder
½ tbsp chili powder
¼ tbsp garam masala
80 g amul cream (or fresh cream)
½ tbsp chaat masala
2 lemon (juice)
15 g ginger cut in small pieces
2 green chillies cut long
½ tbsp dried methi leaves (kasoori methi)
20-25 makhane (puffed lotus seeds) ,fried in ghee
Salt to taste
50 g kaju
¼ cup water
3 onions cut
This Is one of my Favrauite Vegetarion Barbeque Grilled Dishes Contaning Soft, Juicy chunks of paneer (cottage cheese) together with luscious capsicum, tomatoes and onions marinated in a heavenly Indian spice mix and grilled in a clay oven. Mmmmmm………:-P Read More